Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cubefield Cheats That Work The First Time




The young Brazilian Felipe tells the emotions for the debut from the first minute in such an important game like that against Juventus on Saturday: "It 'was amazing. In the end I was a little bad for the defeat. Unfortunately we can not avoid it, even if the result is unfair. But I personally have been happy because I waited a long time like this. I spent hard times and I have to thank many people. Professor Mariani which I dedicate my first jersey holder. E 'to her that I'm back to playing football. And then I have to thank Rome who believed in me. The company has given me a great chance and this I will never forget. The most difficult moment was when I was at Fiorentina. "
After a few hours after the convening of the National Matteo Brighi in the Roma midfielder said:" Needless to say, gives me enormous satisfaction, the work done thus far and the opportunities these 'I've had years to be able to show. Me I live anyway, not as a point of arrival, but as a starting point. The goal of all, and mine too, is to get the World Cup in South Africa. I heard the call from Marco Motta after the match with Juventus. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment