Sunday, September 7, 2003

Running T-shirts Women Funny Sayins



Fausto Bertinotti


"I agree to the interview, but I will not play into the hands of the tower." Fausto Bertinotti, secretary of the Communist PRC does not want to knock anyone, not even for fun. "I spent so much time and effort to move from category to category of the enemy opponent," he says. "A person can also have political views repugnant and repulsive. But maybe in the corner keeps something interesting. It could be very bad politically, but very pleasant to have a coffee, chat or play bowls."

inciuciona seems the image of Rome. Fascists and communists who butcher in Parliament and then all together, ale, tavern.
"No remains of the radical critique of ideas. Ideas are relentless."
toppled the problem. In the game of the tower you will always be saved. The worst turncoats say about you: "It's consistent."
"In a country where the dominant figure and the processor I have a large rate, but unfortunately I get a few sympathy votes. Why?".
why?
"Sometimes anger is directed, personal."
course: you have brought down the Prodi government, have favored the return of Berlusconi government?
"A piece of Italian intellectuals hate me for this. But it is also true that a certain penalty and take the side of the last means that my approval rating is high enough. For the same reason, however, is considered out of the game. That is, they are nice but strange. If I was a bit 'deeper into the world transformed, but maybe I would be less sympathetic than I would have consensus. "
sympathy and recognition of rigor and consistency will come from the right.
" I'm the devil's advocate against me to eyes of the right people are so different is not an immediate threat. Coherence, rigor, incorruptibility, make will not be considered dangerous ".
Fassino, in his book To love, emphasizing that the responsibility of the fall of Prodi in '98," was only the PRC Fausto Bertinotti.
"Of course, unlike Fassino, I think that the break is the whole responsibility of the center.
But I'll still complain?
is a phenomenon much healed, but it was dramatic, very harsh, painful, a tearing of your relationship with your neighbor. I tried the face of the world left where I belong, intolerance. "
personal reaction?
" Especially by the intellectual classes. Confrontation with the workers was more less direct and blackmail. But there have been homes of friends, long association, which are completely closed. A sort of expulsion by the middle classes of intellectuals in the grip of Stalinism more grim. "
six suspected you of Stalinism.
" Nobody accuses me of Stalinism. "
Cossutta?
" attitude towards me is Cossutta ; disease. Now the only reason I speak is to attack Cossutta PRC. The fact that I won the majority of a party that he considered his shame as he lived it irreparable. But, except for him, no one defines Stalinist. What little residue that Stalin could be in the PRC have uprooted from the ground up. "
Let's talk about turncoats.
" turncoat "is the title of a book by Davide Lajolo he spoke of his transition from the fascist forces fighting with the Resistance to militancy. In that sense exceptional and dramatic is the only case in which the term turncoat has a trait of nobility because it's in all the dramatic twist of change ".
There is also the case of Lucio Colletti .
"Colletti was for many of us an important reference point in political research. Then we found we are in parliament by Berlusconi's party. What, to me, did not use the term with the connotation of turncoats invective against him? The exceptional nature of passage, the perception of a drama that lives an intellectual crisis of his theory. Landing your hand as if to ridicule and self-demolition. In the case of Lajolo, chapeau. In the case of Colletti, pietas. But in all other cases it seems to me a phenomenon all the more regrettable as occurs in the direction of the winners, without accounting to anyone of your change. "
And the case of Norberto Bobbio who confessed to Pietrangelo Buttafuoco, the sheet , its relationship with fascism?
"When we talk about turncoats we refer to those situations where choices do not involve special price to pay. In oppressive regimes such as fascism there were gray areas where people do not even military fascism have courageously chosen the path of the opposition. Would be required for an intellectual coherence. However I would be careful to use the category of turncoats. "
Because we tend to give the turncoat who abandoned the left and the right not to step backwards?
" The right is not equal to the left. For me and my story a step means justice, equality and freedom. The move means the opposite oppression. "
could not be more neutral?
" No. I am a man of a party. It is good step towards freedom and not the other way. But I must recognize that to make this partisan speech must rely on an ideology. In fact, the converse does who has no ideological foundation. "
The worst case of turncoat?
" Names do not do. But the turncoat in the most destructive of the term is the trade unionist who became chief of staff. "
It is true that the strike is giving you joy and happiness?
" How do you think otherwise? I've seen it a lot of strikes, including problematic and difficult. The air we breathe is always of liberation, of joy for conquered a space of freedom ".
Let flattery.
" It is a phenomenon of degradation of human relations, a real crap. But only when it means servility. There are forms of flattery to the contrary that may be real acts of love and complicity. Flattery may even be a medicine. If a person who does not look good I say it is very beautiful, the help to live. "
The worst form of flattery?
" That in respect of the existing social order. It has to do with idolatry, as the frantic search for a product that ennobles you through his golden jaws. Flatter it. Much more overwhelming and severe that flatter people. Ferrari Testa Rossa flatter me because back in social terms ".
Flattery is also frequent on the left?
" Flattery is a defect related to power. So it is always right even when the power is left. Sometimes it also touches on intellectual giant. Jean Paul Sartre, in dispute with Camus, he explained that he criticized Stalin for not only create difficulties for workers. "
If love is not flattery, Bondi and Faith, who like Berlusconi, are not flattering.
" If disinterested love you out of your mundane and secular dimension. Padronissimo lavish in praise of Mr Berlusconi. But then you're not the director of TG4 and the spokesman of Forza Italy.
There is flattery in TV?
"Yes, especially in the conductors of Tg apparently aseptic. The conductor said with a tone of approval of certain news, who nods his head. This thing is very noticeable with the center-left governments.
me an example.
"When we broke with Prodi was incredible emphasis that they put in some wires in the TG3 excommunications and the pathos with which to communicate the calls, such as of that actress who declared: "Fausto, do not do".
You are flattered by the right.
"No".
Luca Telese the Journal, we did 26 interviews from the beginning of the year. The newspaper of Berlusconi, it gives you plenty of space. As Mediaset, however.
"I do not deny that an opponent tends to use the internal contradictions of the opposing side. But we make the comparison between the number of interviews that Telese did to me and what he did to Cofferati.'ll See that it makes no difference."
not get along with Cofferati.
"Nonsense! Nonsense! Sergio and I are different. I am from engineering school and his school chemistry. I have always belonged to trade unions and left him at the centrist component. But we were classmates in the secretary of the CGIL. Where you were to
him for the conflict and mediation. He did the arrangements and you rejected them to him.
"But no! May have happened once. We had often clashes scheduled but always very fair."
They say the referendum on Article 18 was used to remove you from the CGIL Cofferati.
"This is false. Just look at the dates. First there was the convocation of the referendum, then the ruling of the CGIL, finally, the pronouncement of Cofferati. What have I to do?".
the Feast of the PRC, that of Castel Sant'Angelo, Cofferati you and you fight.
"We debated very courteous. Arguing is not his style. Nor in mine."
Vauro I saw a cartoon in which we are you and Fassino and the words saying "Opposites hysteria."
"Falls of style and vulgarity are the daily bread." Of
Vauro or all?
"Not everyone, of someone."
and satire.
"There is also a vulgar satire."
Who do you like?
"Altan, Giannelli, but especially Bucchi. It's fantastic." Forattini
E?
"Forattini is a constant vulgarity." Once you were very
filocubano.
"I still am."
Once I went to Vespa and even before the first question, you said: "Viva Cuba!". The last event for Cuba, Oliviero Diliberto was in the front row and you do not.
"I have a critical attitude towards the use of the death penalty."
You Like Saramago?
"I do not like him say:" I will stop here. "I continue to stand with Cuba, but refused to be with the idea that Cuba must silence dissent or to assert that any disagreement must be against Cuba."
As a young man you were a bad student. You graduated at the age where normally you graduate.
"I had other interests. I built a course parallel to that of a student during my bad. I failed regularly and I'm going back to the library to read my stuff, cinema, philosophy, much to the chagrin of my mother." You
dispute that he had never worked in a factory.
"He accuses me of not having worked, does not know the history of Italian syndicalism, full of intellectuals and political leaders who have become union leaders. Luciano Lama where he worked? Bruno Trentin where?".
They also say that talking too difficult. Are you a representative of ordinary people. You should speak simple.
"I'm tired of looking at workers idiots."
Giancarlo Perna, the newspaper cited some of your sentences difficult to understand even for those who are not stupid. Type: "economism no longer presents itself as an attitude of antagonism real poor, but is forced to choose drastically compatibilistica subordination between the comparative and scream. "
" Have you ever tried to read some new piece of the Order of Gramsci? This criticism is rotten populism. Why be simple? ".
To make himself understood.
" By dint of being simple, it becomes trivial, obscure. What decides is the pathos, the ratio of connection you have with people. We read in his face, look at you in the eye. It's bullshit count the words that come in the mind of the listener. You who must entrargli head. The items have a second life. "
Alberto Statera you wrote:" It is an aristocratic snob who enjoys being anti-historical and possibly a minority. "But you do not like going to the government?
" You bet! I'd like a nice monochrome communist government. I have no pleasure in being the opposition. "
There is a reproach you doing?
" After 35 days of the famous Fiat I tried to explain in a bit ambiguous and 'hypocritical that it was a strategic retreat. But it was a defeat. And faced with a defeat to be said: "We lost".
Once you Bossi said: "The workers will give four blows."
"Well, I'm in politics at the gates of the factories for 40 years, and here I am. "
Never even a whistle?
" I think not. I defy anyone with pride to be with me at the gates of Mirafiori, everyone. "
Even Cofferati?
" Anyone. I have no difficulty getting at the gates whatever mate, the opponent, the other party. "Contesting the
your worldliness. Go to parties of Mario D'Urso, Elisa Olivetti, you were a friend of Antonio D ' friend. I love the rich attend.
"I could enumerate the friends of popular which I go to dinner in the evening. I am a communist, are against capitalism, I attend all the places of my time and my space. All. I am sure of my integrity, I have nothing to forgive me and I do not fear contamination. There are people who I respect beyond of their social position. Among these are the people that you named.
The curiosity is, why?
"Why I am interested in naked people of their social teachings. When you meet a Communist who knows good manners and also maintain relations with those who do not belong to his social class, oddly enough it becomes a serious fault. He prefers the Communist trinariciuto, lack the ability to use the subjunctive, poor, ragged, dirty. "
What would you say when someone says there are no longer the right and left?
" I reply, go in front of those disgusting things are the call center. Are Bologna was a two or three times with young people in the call center. I'm just the same we see in the anti-globalization demonstrations, same physiology, same facial features. And they are many. They are the new working class. "
Working class is a word that is no longer used.
" Working class and master. But I still use. They are my history. I do not know if I did not see the world the master and the working class. They are my glasses. Without it, I do not understand anything. But if I want to talk to a boy of 15 years, I rideclinare.

0 comments:

Post a Comment