Sunday, September 7, 2003

What Causes An Enlarged Liver To Cause Pain



Lino Jannuzzi


"Holder of the wacky life of the century." The definition is Giancarlo Perna. Lino Jannuzzi is a sort of Ernest Hemingway with pummarola 'ncoppa. Created from parts of Avellino, prince of goliardia, midwife of great politicians of the First Republic, the council of that of the Second, as a journalist, author of the scandal Sifar sensational scoop, keen on bullfighting, writer of hit films. Wine, poker, women crazy, unbridled luxury, sports cars, cigars, Pamplona, \u200b\u200bGrand Hotel. Seventy years of fiction and adventure, in the title of a book publisher Dell'Utri, 300 copies of "special Hahnemuhle paper, written by Matt Felt and accompanied by drawings Vincino. Fiction and adventure that belies Jannuzzi with little conviction and a lot of pride. Between the reality Lino and there is an ambiguous relationship, played on the edge of irony. It is a KGB agent? He had a wild affair with Marina Ripa di Meana? He kidnapped Josephine Baker? He invaded San Marino and Yugoslavia? He was the master of Craxi? He is the man who advises Giuliano Ferrara, the director of Silvio Berlusconi? Maybe. The life of Jannuzzi is the script of a story in between James Bond and Groucho Marx. Giancarlo Perna is always talking, "Lino Jannuzzi spent the first thirty years not to make a tube, the other twenty years to become a journalist and 50 years and has done everything." Confirm

, Lino?
"It might say the opposite: the first thirty years I have done everything. Then I did the journalist, or a little. And finally, Senator, nothing at all. My life has two codes of reading. "
A little 'journalist and a bit' novelist. Invented many of the things you wrote. Recounted talks between Nenni and Moro to whom did not attend.
" Worse. Nenni told that after exhausting negotiations fell asleep on a bench and dreamed. And I told the dream. "
Fiction.
" He never knew if Nenni me or I really had told me I was invented. "
Now you can say.
" Now I do not remember . Forty years have passed. "
That book is an act of narcissism?
"A beautiful story full of invented things, a bit 'crazy, a little' by Julian."
What for example?
"Legends and myths of my life the funny, exaggerations, some so-called passionate adventure." Type
Marina Lante della Rovere?
"Exactly."
Let's talk.
"There is nothing to say."
The naked body of her strewn with rose petals (or tickets from one hundred thousand, depending on version).
"shit. I owe it all to the book he wrote with the help of the crazy Beppe Catalano."
And the three days and three nights at the Grand Hotel, without ever leaving?
"If anything, we went to Pamplona. I, Beppe Catalan, the painter, the industrial textiles, the young journalist and Marina. It was incredible. It all happened like in Fiesta, Hemingway's novel ".
And the pounds of jewelry that you gave?
" I would have gladly given away if I were a rich man. But in my life I gave at most a few flowers. "
A question you answered:" In the strict sense and rigorous I have never betrayed my wife. Broadly speaking twice. "
" The truth is that I am married for 46 years with Mariolina, kind, funny and talented lady. And I have three wonderful children. "
Marina Why should come up that you have been his great love?
" Because it's crazy, funny, generous and mythomaniac. But even she speaks only of Pamplona.
You're kidding. It tells everything. From the Grand Hotel.
"Fantasie. In the Grand Hotel there would be separation, in the myth and she would have wrecked the room and jumped from a window shade. Then, among other things, since I knew I did not even have made him pay. "
you a narcissus. I love that people talk about you.
" Let's say I have a good opinion of me. I also gave many arguments. I became the Prince of student spirit young. Then the head of the students. Then the funny Italian founder of the Union. I made my first college newspaper to be published in Naples after fascism. I made the scoop of Sifar, Senator, with Francesco Rosi's film, television with Giuliano Ferrara. Good or bad I was always on the stage. "
Ugo La Malfa said that anyone can tell you something very bad and very good.
" Maybe he said one evening that he was pissed off playing tressette. Forced me to play in tandem with him. But I did not know the play and I always lose. "
What bad can you say about you?
" The only thing I feel ferirebbe to death is one that says I'm an idiot. But they have not even told my worst enemy. "
even Scalfari.
" Scalfari is not my enemy. It was great director, great editor and great administrator. The Express was selling more than 80 000 copies. At the end Gianni Agnelli of the year if the good did not give his brother a few Lirette Caracciolo, the situation was gray. Scalfari turned it in magazine and jumped to 400 thousand copies. "
were living in symbiosis.
" I do not put your mouth in her articles on the economy. And he left me free hand to those on my policy. Policy he has never understood anything. It's too moralistic. "
I still love you?
" It's been 28 years from breaking. But neither Republic nor L'Espresso, who speak evil of all, have never written a word against me. "
How can two men who have gone a part of life together, both in culture radical?
"We were both linked to Pannunzio. But I liked to Pannunzio, Eugenio not."
How is it that you ended up on opposite sides?
"I have not changed. Eugenio instead chose to place more editorially on the left. You were right. If he had a newspaper under the left would not have had the success he's had."
One of you is a turncoat.
"I do. There are continuities that are developed consistently. I developed the anarcoliberalsocialismo. Moralsocialismo A Eugene. Then, with the majority, came the ax. Zac! Or here or there. If there were still a socialist party with its own autonomy, and I Scalfari both be there. "
But is not there. Zac!
" The ax. And just talk. "
Now your friend is Giuliano Ferrara.
" Ferrara remained Stalinist. A question of character as well as intelligence. That Stalin could not please him, Craxi and Berlusconi. And never moderate. Always extremist.
But he began to ill-treat your friends. Paolo Franchi, Emanuele Macaluso?
"It was the war in Iraq. He put the uniform of the Marine. "
Sooner or later it also attacks you.
" I told you: I feel that you take it with me. Until Critical America and the war is safe. But I fear. That's why I make them read his articles to my first wife. "
you like today's politicians?
" The mediocrity of those who are in government is obvious. The worst of all is Sirchia. He has come to say that you have to remove those who smoke also from movies. Casablanca censor? The technicians can not do the ministers. "So now you
lawsuit.
" I get two complaints a month. But only by the judges. And of course I condemn. It's unfair. I would not be judged by their peers but by a court of the fairest, mixed, with some secular, some university professor. "
who do not like right?
"The clerics are unbearable. Just because Berlusconi has sisters aunts claim that Forza Italy do anything the Church says."
Tell me a name.
"One of those who are more agitated, but is rather a caricature, is Senator Pedrizzi, An. I find it funny even as it is out of time."
You have always been "anarcoliberalsocialista?
"As a young boy. My membership to the Western world, my aversion to the Soviet Union, born in September 1943 with the arrival in Naples of the Fifth Army under General Clark that brought us freedom, bread, cigarettes , boogie woogie played by Glen Miller at the San Carlo, Marlene Dietrich. I was 15 years. "
You were early.
" I entered college at 16, I missed a bit 'of years. "
Now goliardia.
" That was politics. The first elections won by the university in Naples anti Guf a slogan: "If the sport is alive health tuberculosis. Those who have passed below me, on which I have influence, they were Craxi, Cicchitto, De Michelis, Del Pennino. I grew them myself, for better or for worse. "
Occhetto mythical stories and your actions.
" In his book says that Occhetto speak at midnight, talking about six hours, more than Fidel Castro, only cease to dawn when they began singing larks. I was a great orator. "
Rapist Josephine Baker, invadeste San Marino and Yugoslavia.
" Fallen fascism freedom to rediscover the jokes. We were always a bit 'drunk, believe that you could do anything, even risky. Like when the Congress of the Socialist Party in Bologna pretended to be carrying a Vietnamese greetings from Comrade Ho Chi-min.
They say the money you give them the CIA.
"Do you remember the Association for cultural freedom Ignazio Silone? He had the heart of Paris and met all the anti-intellectual. I gave them their money there, but they were few. Going back to the branches it could be argued that the American intelligence services were interested in funding cultural activities to oppose the communist hegemony then overwhelming. "
The three important things for you: politics, poker, women.
" pure invention ".
Let's talk about poker.
"There were intense moments. We were seasons that lasted a month. Every night for thirty days straight. With Celentano, Bertolucci, the wife of the poor Corbucci, Giancarlo Rosi, fierce but bad player, Sophia Loren, the best Renato Salvatori, Jas Gawronski that always won. "Gawronski
now plays with Caracciolo, Melega and Rinaldi.
" They play loose change ".
Have you ever written a speech by Berlusconi?
" Never. Things really Important writes Giuliano Ferrara. Now, however, is not exaggerating. If the writing and if sent to the Gazette. "
What are your relations with Berlusconi?
" I met him at the home of Lina Wertmuller, who was shooting a movie with Veronica Lario. Veronica ran throughout the movie being chased by her husband, Nino Manfredi, who wanted to beat. Wertmuller was already pregnant and did the impossible seemed to make her abortion. Silvio Berlusconi was every evening by plane from London to dine with Lina and Veronica. But spent the whole evening on the phone to get the data than did its networks and how did the Rai. And just about that. "
Game of the tower.
" Do not I can. You want someone who goes to lunch with Lucky Luciano and Michael throw the Greek people from the tower? I do not throw anyone from the tower. Neither is what I'm really on the ball. "
And who would?
" Do not you ever tell him. "
I say so, Marcello Pera, your partner group and party.
" Bravo. You guessed it. He will throw from the tower. Say no more. "
Santoro or Floris?
" Butto Floris, Santoro all in all I like. The only time I called, the process Dell'Utri, has done just about me. "
Socci or Venice?
" Unless Socci. Although it is a bit 'heavy with his madonnas.
Vespa or Costanzo?
"Butto Costanzo. Its transmission I do not like. "
do not like his anti-mafia efforts.
" Imagine. In all these years I made a single bet, the one where he burned the shirt. And they would have killed him, poor fellow. "
Guzzanti Guzzanti father or children?
" Butto children. The father argues that the cards for us Sifar scandal has given the KGB. I wrote a humorous piece on Panorama, confessing to be a Soviet spy. He took it seriously. But I love him the same. "
He wrote that the sheet rather than to large tents Ambra Jovinelli analysis.
" It's worse than Scalfari. He writes too much. When you fill newspaper pages the risk of saying shit explodes.
Bossi or ends?
"Save Bossi. Despite its roughness has a great political insight."
blackmails Forza Italy.
"He had inherited the DC Valley and Berlusconi has blown two-thirds of the electorate. He has to defend what is left with nails and teeth."
Casini or Follini?
"They're both really good. The day that Berlusconi was forced to leave Italy Force, for noble reasons, the Presidency of the Republic, or less noble, the jail, their group is more entitled to take its place."
Casini Berlusconi will not give up first?
"Casini wants to inherit everything, will never make the mistake of Dini's get to the other part. If you are married Azzurra Caltagirone, will also have a small publishing empire. Imagine if you play all this to make the prime minister of a turnaround and then end up begging as a vice presidential Dini.
Amato or Hammers?
"threw them both. Were unfair with Craxi.
About worse?
"Martelli worse, he tried to hurt him in the most delicate moment."
Travaglio or Maltese?
"Unless Travaglio. It is a terrible villain, however, its ability to documentation is exceptional. For 90 percent of the material on which work ought to thank him. I tell young reporters learn to read up documenting how this kid. I have admired it. If Labor were to quit I'd be in trouble. Unfortunately focuses on clean hands. I need to dedicate more to Sicily, I'd be more comfortable. "
Di Pietro and Flores d'Arcais?
" Salvo Di Pietro. I told him right away. Do not worry. I only have her with me the judges of the mafia. To you we think Ferrara.
The only judge to save.
"But no. There are judges that the world envies us: Corrado Carnevale.
Previti or Dell'Utri?
"I though I'll jump to defend them."
even after?
"Since I have condemned it became funny. He first attended. "Have you invited
dinner.
"If you give him another eleven years, the invitation to lunch"

0 comments:

Post a Comment