Antonio Di Pietro
Clean Hands Tangentopoli, we have already begun to commemorate the anniversaries. In a little 'forget everything. Or tell our grandchildren: "Once Upon a Time Mario Chiesa, the thief?" Antonio Di Pietro called it "a dirty fairy tale, a fable in which" there are many bad men who have the appropriate institutions to make your business ". Antonio Di Pietro, no more court, no longer man of providence, but only the leader of Italy of Values \u200b\u200bmovement, the peninsula turns telling the tale dirty. Today is Lavarone.
Di Pietro, what has changed? Why is there this feeling of defeat?
"Clean Hands" is was a powerful judicial inquiry designed by the Milan judiciary with innovative techniques in terms of procedural and investigative to combat the weed. As with all investigative techniques has had good effect at the beginning to the surprise effect. Then it became a symbol and an opportunity for emulation. And the emulation is a donut with a hole that is not always successful. It also produces damage to image and credibility. "
who emulated?
" Those who woke up one morning and thought that you could do like our investigation from scratch. Clean Hands was born almost a year before the arrest of Mario Chiesa. The results came after more of five years of experience and mistakes, sufferings endured investigation, processes transferred. Emulations have led to investigations that have made a hole in the water and have unleashed the evil tongue that using other investigative errors have zero shot at the "Clean Hands".
You've been particularly targeted.
" I have had harsh accusations. I'll give you one example. They said Di Pietro Aquila defeated in the investigation that led to jail all the members of the junta for abuse of office. But with that investigation I guesses there? "
No guesses?
" No, it was other stuff. "
They did weigh on you too the suicide of Cagliari.
"That was detained for another investigation."
acknowledge that you have made mistakes?
"A mistake that I fear: not being tougher with Gardini."
harder than that?
"We had a restrictive measure against him but for a few days Gardini was not found. I did it try keeping under control his entire entourage. One day, lawyers, and Mucci Mucciarelli, they said it had decided to surrender. There agree: we would take him to court at half past eight the next morning. Meanwhile, my men had discovered where she was, via Belgaum in Milan. I wanted to respect the gentleman's agreement made with his lawyers with whom I had undertaken to do so spontaneously accepted. If I had applied formally to the law, if I had been harder, Gardini would be alive today. I would have him arrested by the police who were stationed in his house. "
Yet?
" At a quarter past eight I received the last call from his lawyer that I felt that they were coming. Fifteen minutes after Gardini committed suicide. He had lived through the night until the last minute, with the idea of \u200b\u200bsurrender. At the last moment, as he put his shirt as he put the tie, had an instinctive of surrender. "
Others have committed suicide. We could avoid all these tragedies?
" The fact that a suicide does not mean that it is innocent. The accomplices were convicted of Gardini res judicata. With regard to other suicides, as Moroni, I respect her daughter Clare who is also Parliamentary become thanks to the suicide of his father, rather than not do anything but take note. I can understand his young age, but use the face of his father to criminalize the judiciary seems to me entirely unjustified. Moroni was parliamentary, and then could not even be arrested. His suicide may have been caused by the threat of arrest. He had received a notice of compliance to acts for which all his accomplices were convicted. Those who say that Moroni died are innocent in bad faith. This is a gross exploitation. In the farewell letter says: "I die innocently." He said: "I adapted to the system." There is only one way to be certain that no one commits suicide. Do not stop anybody. I should mention that the wife of Cagliari, when challenged the ownership of a bank account, said: "It is not mine, I know nothing, this money will make them, it was stuff my husband." I have been investigated twenty-seven times. Every time I said, 'Here I am. " Because I knew to be innocent. When I was a minister I received the notice of investigation by a newspaper when I was on a mission to Istanbul. What did I do? I resigned. And knowing you are innocent, I went to the court. I'm not going on in parliament to make me the laws that make me avoid the process. "
accuse you of having done children and stepchildren. To have investigated only sparing the left to right.
" When suspected leftists have been accused by many people left who said that I had it with them. Being accused by all means one thing: I did my duty. "
Six was also courted by both right and left.
" Voters the center-right have to look to Italy of Values \u200b\u200bas a political ideology that is independent, that seeks to bring together all people who believe that the moral issue you can find the drive. Voters have the right to think. They are voting for parties whose leaders have sold their soul to the devil, the devil Berlusconi, who is believed fireflies but takes lanterns. The laws that Berlusconi wants to be the antithesis of the ideology of the right or the League of Friends. "
But in the end you're right or left?
" I am a man of law, one that respects the rules and wants enforce them. If I had to stay on the one hand, I'd always on Part of David. "
What do you think of Carrara, the only elected Italy of Values, which even presented the bill to save Previti and Berlusconi from their legal problems?
" Carrara is simply the tool The finest in hand with a mind that clearly put within my organization to which a person then did also have some preference vote more. Carrara is a poor man. E 'is not the first. In life, every twelve people on the thirteenth is a Judas.
0 comments:
Post a Comment