Natalino Balasso
Why the crazy summer comedy The answer Natalino Balasso try to give us this, one of the most popular comedians of the moment. Yesterday was with his show "Live Balasso, Andalo. This afternoon will be Lavarone to talk about his book, gadget, "Balascio. Natalie says: "The comedians are all winter in vitro closed television. In the summer they come out, bloom, set off to pasture, open to the gains."
Grazing fruit?
"The television comedians earn a lot. 'An overbuilt market. Like the Nasdaq in a couple of years ago. There is a comic bubble. Simply having that one drink a beer at the bar because of Zelig writes on manifesto "the comedian Zelig. "And the people running to see him."
Also you write "the Zelig comedian?
"This year I did not write more and I was terrified that the public ignores me. Instead it seems to be the same."
You have a website much later www.natalinobalasso.it .
"I have loyal visitors, but not more than 200. He estimates that Maria De Filippi has a site with 250 000 visitors per month, eight thousand a day."
envy De Filippi?
"I envy above all the plasticity with which he performed his ballets. That 's what brings most visitors to her than to me. Although Daniele Luttazzi advanced suspect that to be a director of ballets by De Filippi use the same special effects in Matrix. She is not moving but 24 cameras positioned around the idea that damage the movement. "
Summer everything is funny, newspapers, politicians?
" goes to sleep the minds of those readers or journalists? The news shaking so much time and give the news in a hurry to get there quickly because they have to teleshopping of four jumps in the pan ".
And politicians?
" Some politicians take advantage of the fact that Parliament is to pass things semi-desert that affect only them. All gasp, the papers deal only with of crap and they do not vote for laws that would switch the winter. There is more distraction. For this reason, the penalty points system was introduced in view of the summer. There is more distracting to the streets. "
not believe that people drive better?
" I am terrified by the loss of points in two months but will return to drive like crazy. "
But it is right off points a drunk driver.
"And then do a course in physiotherapy two weeks and you giving new points.
If you do the course first, then you can drive drunk?
" I say more: the points should also give you anything other than remove them. Why do I have to leave the same way as an incompetent driving against traffic? If I drive well, give me three points. I then talked to the people three days before the introduction of the points did crazy things. If you took advantage. "
Like last night as a bachelor.
" Sure. They said: "We do not take away points: let 's rock." Then I know the police are wrong. A lot of it has taken steps, which are much more important. Do you think that if you buy gasoline for 100 million they give you a nice bag. "
me a budget of Berlusconi's government.
" The budget is extremely positive. Really. Very very positive. "
Very very positive?
"Very good for him. The Italians do not know. Berlusconi has combined large. What most acute observers had expected. I, who are not keen, I did not expect. I thought that a minimum of form of decency and would be respected. Some gaffes are not bad. Take up a fight with the Germans and then apologize because he was afraid they were not in Jesolo! "
will have some merit!
"He is mentioned in the policy physicality. As in the days of Mussolini, who flaunted his body going shirtless to harvest grain. Let's face it: we have always had political rather stunted.
Andreotti is a nice guy.
"But it continues to hide his physical Apollonian."
"Balascio" is a book or a gadget?
"It 's a great gadget, the tape of my show. It lasts an hour and three quarters. I've had many complaints. Knowing the level of my audience, I want to take this opportunity to warn buyers to be put in the VCR only the cassette, not the book, does not work. "
Cyrano many gadgets these days.
"Some manage to sell very well. It 's a good sign. Oreglio Flavio Get the books."
They sold a lot?
"The first lot sold well. It had a preface by Anatolj Balász! The second sold less. It had a preface by Maurizio Costanzo! They had to aim higher. After me it took the preface of Pope Wojtyla. "
You never write a real book, maybe as Giorgio Faletti?
" I, in 1993 after writing a book called prophetic, "A hole in the water", now I'm just very poorly written transactions that are fine. "
do not even home shopping.
" Teleshopping are low profile for high profit. The comedians do with greed, and greed. "
A topical issue: the kick in the poo.
" It 's the new summer sport? Such as calcium soaps? What a wonderful specialty: the calcium in the hunt. Think about the audience when the ball ends up in the stands. "
Other topical: the pitbull.
" Every year you change race. As for the singers and comedians. There is what passes for world and the trendy. Last year, pit bulls were very good. And the Rottweiler ate the elderly and children. This year's rottweiler accompany the children to kindergarten and help old people cross the street. "
Last question: the expert Savino Pezza, who often appears in your monologues, he knew the union Savino Pezzotta?
" When I created Savino Pezza did not know that there Savino Pezzotta. Savino Pezza he also claims, but to the world that ignores and scorns him. Perhaps Pezzotta is driven by the same resentment. Who knows who envy the fame achieved by Cofferati.
Cofferati is beautiful, Gajardo.
"Pezzotta does not take well. Do not care much. A star must take account of aesthetics. Pezzotta has a grin from western movies. If he had done "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" could have done very well the bad and the ugly, both of them. It was a beautiful Cofferati. And one can save thirty percent. "
Pezzotta should silicone lips.
"Excellent idea. Some time ago I remember that was the public who tried to remake his lips in a union with the bolts pulled during a rally. An operation done from a distance. A case of telesurgery looks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment