Thursday, August 14, 2003

Seed Germination Lab Ap



Enzo Biagi


He makes eighty years in a few days. Enzo Biagi, the doyen of Italian journalists, do not surrender. Keep doing the envoy, TV broadcasts, books, surveys and interviews. None of the young journalists working rampant as he was. His latest book is titled "How do you say love." It 's a journey through the times and places, feeling around the world's oldest. With him I speak to women, feelings, passions.

Enzo, what is love?

should go and find the package of chocolates. The definitions are endless. I do not want to add my own. Try

. Maybe in a chocolate finish.

No. There is a beautiful verse, a dedication to Thomas Mann to his wife. "We will walk together, hand in hand even in the realm of shadows." I feel like an infinite tenderness.

Love as something eternal.

A company that never ends. Instead the words of my friend Raffaele Carrieri "loves end, but it is love that never ends." Definition

more serene.

More inspired by the reality.

Love changes with age?

The passion of youth becomes tenderness, complicity, peace of heart, good company. I knew the doctor in a country, Gaggio Montano, who was secretary of the beam in that country, a man of great intelligence and humanity. Sometimes I told them: "How come a person like her, so ironic was secretary of the beam? "And he rispodeva:" If it was fascist Guglielmo Marconi wants him to do what the doctor Gaggio Montano? "When they married, the wish that my friend's doctor did was not" Be happy "but" Be good company. " I find that it was a great hope because in the good company is in it all.

What season of love you like best?

I got married at 23 years, I met my wife at 20, is still the same after 60 years, we have three children, we have 4 grandchildren. She not only made me company, but was the most tolerant, the most strong in those moments when we needed.

It 'hard to stay with someone like Enzo Biagi?

hard. All credit is his. I am full of contradictions.

A disaster? Yes

A disaster, however, recovered.

Someone says: "Love is the engine of the universe."

There would be no humanity if there was agreement that this is called love. If you think God invented Eve because Adam was bored!

What next?

They get bored and stop the problems begin.

Some people said: "Sex is the fun of the poor."

Under the sheets there is misery. Large families are those of the peasants.

you would like to live in another century?

No, I feel so lucky! My generation has witnessed many events. Events very often are broken boxes. But I have seen three dying ideologies, fascism, Nazism, communism. I've seen lower the red flag of the Kremlin, which I've been around for Russia with Lenin's niece and nephew of Stalin. I was in Georgia, I did more I toast to the memory of Stalin that the entire Soviet people for twenty years. I have seen erase the sense of the distance. I went from Paris to New York in two hours 40 minutes, the time for breakfast. I saw over the mothers who went to the station to greet the children with a white handkerchief. It 'disappeared goodbye. It 'been a century which had a concentration of portentous events. He had more scientists from all those that had existed before. At the beginning of the century the average life of man was 40 years. In a couple of days I will do; 80.

Greetings! Feminism from the point of view of love has done damage?

When burning the bra should be allowed some others do not.

In your book you speak of with great respect homosexuals.

I face a lot of respect with all that is different from me. I learned at my expense. I grew up in a time when racism was the doctrine of the state. I never understood why my classmate, who was circumcised instead baptized, should be different from me. The Gay Pride

you have approved?

I approve of respect for gays, not pride. The pride, sexual preference, is misplaced. They are personal matters.

In your book, browse the love in the various countries. Having traveled so much, on the basis of your experience, you recommend a woman or Latin woman Nordic?

I do not think it's a matter of latitude. I'd look to something else. The charm in the eyes, intelligence.

But on the basis of these qualities, what is the better woman?

one that knows how to accept, that patient, what's the matter with all your flaws. What in the difficult hours is next to you.

What is that fall in love? A chemical combination? A meeting intellectual?

We fell in love with the head. It 's the head that determines everything. There are ugly - as saying not to be vulgar? - Excite you more of the pretty. We are devoted to the beauty-in my opinion - is like going to bed with the Lake Garda. There is a curve, there is a creek, there is a bay. Beauty is a personal matter.

Beauty is an option?

But Venus was not cross-eyed?

Maybe he had other things.

And not always looked into my eyes.

Young people are better or worse?

I do not know them not so young. But I do not think there are many differences. Between topless and crinoline, references are always in what is to come. From the fig leaf on.

would seem a bit 'less keen.

Suicides I seem to fallen out of love.

There are several love affairs, the ones you mention in your book. The nun's love for God, a woman who renounces the world to save the world, the love of the terrorist who killed innocent people ... coldly

are the extremes. The nun who believes that his prayer the souls will have a better fate. But meanwhile, plans to save her. And the terrorist and I interviewed told me that he did not know the word remorse.

Dostoyevsky said: "Only the devil knows what she is." You know?

I am not a psychological depth. And Dostoyevsky was certainly much more talented than me. If He said it! Apart from the fact that each narrator told a different woman and idealized.

The last chapter talks about AIDS. It 'a case or you are deeply pessimistic?

Large heartbreak have long lived with the plague of sex. From syphilis to AIDS. I am not pessimistic. I'm a reporter. Once there was even a time when the doctors said patients who had syphilis. Because they were afraid that committed suicide. Never would have said in the evening. I always said in the morning.

Do you support or oppose the reopening of brothels? I

I have known. The law has shifted the phenomenon from Merlin homes to the sidewalks, not eliminated. Where was the benefit?

But there is no longer the state that serves as protector.

The state gets its money from the smoke which is also shown that kills. Then we need to see if the State must be moral or not. But that's another story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment