Gian Antonio Stella
She called left chiffon, Italian translation of the gauche caviar. And 'that left with the charms of the right parties, the elegant dress, eating in fancy restaurants, the yacht of 16 meters. In his latest book, "Chic", Gian Antonio Stella, sent by the "Corriere della Sera, that the traces left of Roman terraces already identified in that wonderful film by Ettore Scola," La Terrazza ". Nothing to do with the left of Palmiro Togliatti. "Shampoo perfume? In this house, a common home, you wash only with soap, "cried Miriam Mafai Giancarlo Paletta when he discovered that his daughter wanted to buy some beauty product. And Gian Antonio Stella mentions the episode in his head to the chapter titled "Chef for a penser left chiffon.
Gian Antonio, tell us about the Left chiffon.
E 'the left that goes to the pajama day, participating in all the parties, the left of Melandri says that Genoa can not fail because there goes her friend Naomi Klein who wrote the book "No Logo". It 's the next Chicco Testa agrees that as an honor to join Aniene part of the circle where a reasonable person should be ashamed to go because they do not accept women. It 's the left that no one likes. Neither the right and left of this ride, nor the true left or left chiffon angry.
E 'a phenomenon of recent years?
I believe this has since left its worst, when she felt a winner. The next winner was a plague of our last years. If the conquest of Palazzo Chigi had not been living with the sometimes vulgar triumphalism of the left Velardi would not lose so badly the last elections.
Velardi and Rondolino, men image D'Alema, is the symbol of the left?
's article Rondolino Espresso "Seduction is good governance" is a small turning point in history, one that may be in a decade that will be studied by Umberto Eco. A horrible article. It seems impossible that an intelligent person like Rondolino could have written it. I no doubt would write more. It was written at a time of dummies, of intoxication of power.
Stefano Benni called these characters left chiffon "VOP" very olives person.
A wonderful definition that only a genius could come up with Benni. Then there was
martismo-Leninism on the left at the Marta Marzotto. The Fantastic
-Leninists were many. By Lucio Magri, Renato Guttuso and all the way around to Guttuso, Antonello Trombadori type. Many were still alive today that if I do not know which way WOULD BE. Someone would be with the protesters of the G8, others at parties of La Russa. The Fantastic-Leninists have always had a lot of ease in choosing their own way. Many journalists, many lawyers thought they were on one side and hand them to us we found each other. I recognize the right of everyone to change their mind. What bothers is that until the day before you did the sermons from the left and the next day you are the sermons from the right. Sermons forever.
Guido Rossi called the D'Alema government
a merchant bank ... If you live in the belief that politics is power, that is to have political power, the conquest of power becomes so important that it justifies the choice of some casual friendships right in the business world.
What other symbols are left for this chiffon? The chef
Vissani being invited to birthday parties to D'Alema. Velardi which is a party with fireworks in honor of Lucia Annunziata. Krizia's wife who said that D'Alema is "a lovely customer." D'Alema, who boasts of having participated D'Alema at the Baltic Cup when he goes boating with the dress shirt boat, the boat shorts, sunglasses boat, boat socks, underwear boat, I guess he also has a perfume from the boat and Boat aftershave. Everything can be branded as the designer Santanché. I think this is right when he says that people Guazzaloca the left is already on the goiter Santanché, let alone if it can withstand the aftershave Boat D'Alema. I'm not saying that you can not go to dinner by Angiolillo, rather than the party of D'Amato. But there are different ways. E 'matter of degree. There is some measured and some huge.
Bertinotti is measured?
I asked him directly and he responded with a phrase that I remember by heart, extraordinary. "I'm going in as I go into the streets or sitting in parliament to witness the existence of the right to the left of my otherness." I struggle to understand how someone who wants to be "other" to participate in the pajama day. If there was one thing I really liked the old Communist Party, which I did not like so many other things, that Togliatti had felt it his duty as secretary of a leftist party, and not to live in a palace Montesacro given to him rent for a trifle by some public body. Between Togliatti perhaps exaggerating to moralism and Velardi that when he goes to to the regional secretary in Lucania fetches his home in an apartment of the president of the industrialists, I prefer to Togliatti. The coherence between being left and from left to act is important. Also a kind of aesthetic differentiation, ostentation of what Bertinotti called his otherness, is useful.
Rondolino claims to have been he who suggested to D'Alema to talk about his passion for the boat because it brought him closer to the people.
It 's the silliest thing you can say. D'Alema wanted to go to wink at some kind of middle class, small company of shopkeepers, accountants, small businessmen and truck drivers. And instead of opening a healthy debate to discuss and accept all the mistakes of the Left, has decided to solve the problem with shirt and aftershave catfish boat. Could occur only Rondolino.
0 comments:
Post a Comment