Marco Travaglio
His books are at the top but he looks like a desaparecido. Marco Travaglio not appear on television, is not interviewed on the radio, in newspapers almost no one reviewed. Even the story of "Clean Hands", written together with Peter and John Gomez Barbacetto is selling like hotcakes in libraries, but does not appear in the newspapers. The author does not seem to interest the Italian media. On the other hand wherever he goes for his books are filled rooms. Almost a hundred presentations throughout Italy around the beginning of the year for "Clean Hands". The boycott began long ago, from before it was even printed. Feltrinelli had to go out for it. But the publishing house in Milan last moment he pulled back because the authors have refused to accept that some complaints related mostly D'Alema, Fassino and Ds. "It 's the proof that this is not a book of right or left," says Labor.
Travaglio, you've sold so many books. But the situation is always the same if not worse. You do not need anything at all to write the truth?
"It is not true. I found a lot of people telling me: "Now I understand. I voted Polo but not do it again." It also serves to provide the people of the arguments and information when speaking with colleagues or friends. Now these speeches have become the subject of gossip as a bar. So we must remind everyone that things are not as telling the accused, suspects and convicts. We journalists are far less convincing ordinary people. We have labeled us. We are all communists. "
So your books are used to create neutral informants who worked for the company.
" information that the knight still can not rubbish. And honestly if it helps or not is of little interest to me. I do the journalist and I like to write things that I know. It also amuses me to go around and tell her. Replacing what is no more television. Television is now lost. There will be two counselors to save things. LET'S KNOCK via the television and find alternative spaces. "
You are a kind of storytelling that goes from country to country as Franco Trincale.
" And I think that even Trincale has become the cornerstone of the scandal. The rider has used it to say that in Milan you can not prosecute because Trincale in Piazza Duomo, speaking ill of him in his ballads.
will be challenging at home.
"Of course, if you speak ill of the knight with your wife, get a lawyer to force Italy that says," Communist! "
Baldassare said that journalists should not be aggressive.
"Incredible. And no big name has reacted. A reporter is aggressive or not a journalist. Unless you take care of orchids. This summer, the newspapers, but not to speak of a conflict of interest, were full of very hard to attack Turkey and Zimbabwe. we sing them to him to Africans. "
How are complaints?
"In terms of penalty if they receive almost no more. Would love to do a little 'imprisonment. I have received a comical by Franco Debenedetti, Senator Olive Tree, for an article in La Repubblica, the newspaper of his brother. I had criticized because in every interview he says that the enemy is Cofferati. I had written that his constituents had sent him to parliament in the illusion that the real enemy was the rider. He told me that they are linked to an old left executioner, knowing that I'm not left. I told him that he is perfectly free to consider Cofferati the enemy to beat, but if they tell their voters before the election could regulate itself better. From there, the lawsuit claims that because I have affected its integrity. I'm afraid of not having injured as the affect him every time he speaks. "
Civil Lawsuits?
" It 's got one of the rider. Twenty billion for the 'smell of money. " Sixteen months after the release, he realized that I had damaged. It 'the only reason he did as chairman of the board. I'm proud. "
They never tried to co-opt?
" No, I'm sorry. I do not know if I am incorruptible. I suppose so, but I do not have the proof. I'd like to send to hell anyone who tries to bribe me. It 'happened to a colleague in charge of the same things that I take care of it. Lawyer approached him and told him that Marcello would be very happy if he wanted to work for the group and did not understand the reason for such bitterness. "
Cirino Pomicino when he came to speak to Lavarone few weeks ago, called your book a little book that stirs between judicial papers.
" He stirs between dirty money for bribes and is a gentleman. I lapping between the court papers, the final judgments of the Supreme Court concerning him, and I'm a shit. Many people, of that part there, who consider the court papers toilet paper while the paper money of illegal origin stuff is clean.
Also because recycled.
"But the sentences are to be absolutely clean. Do not nobody reads them. Do not you know, so I can speak more freely. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment