Monday, August 4, 2003

Where Can Genital Herpes Appear



Gianni Boncompagni


I had interviewed ten years ago, when he had just turned 61 years old. He told me: "My TV is empty air." Gianni Boncompagni is the author of Hello Raffaella, not of the Rai, Macao. Now that has passed the threshold of 71 years, has anything changed in his television?
"Nothing." Always empty
television?
"Let those who think ahead to do things that remain in history. Television is like chewing gum. Chew a bit ', feel the taste, then throw it. "
You do not want to do television involved?
"Television of inquiry is very easy to do. It is difficult to do that stupid. "
The usual paradox.
"Do not you watch a program that does not take much. Put things incomprehensible. Done. "
Magalli said, are better than I do television.
"As they said in school: if he commits himself can do better. I can also do better. Magalli is funny. We did programs together. " There
debate: who invented the pot with the beans?
"You claim to be?".
completeness of the information.
"I. But the truth is that I had copied from a private television station. "
You watch your programs?
"No. Only now, at night, do not watch reruns of the Rai. It was a very pretty drive, naive, harmless. When the morning we saw those two hundred girls go to the production center of Palatine, between Roman columns, pines, hills, sun, we said: 'Heaven must be so'. "
Once you have said is indefensible, but I've seen worse.
"I repeat."
What's worse?
"tits and ass. I've never done tits and ass. My girls were perfect, not rigged, lean meat, without any malice intended. " You
accused of the contrary. Sexy morbid.
"Look, morbidity can be found in the Bible."
And the story of the headset? Amber Treaties like a puppet on your order.
"Amber was very good. He understood the game, absorbed immediately, metabolize it immediately. The found was that a girl of 15 years saying things that did not. I used quotes and more impossible. She was wrong and the began to laugh. We had great fun. It was very nice. "
You've always been a fan of little girls young.
"I had girlfriends much younger than me, but oh well?".
Magalli did light: now you're with a girl who is 50 years younger than you.
"Even if I wanted to go with my age would be difficult because they are almost all dead."
But yours is a vice?
"I once met a girl and asked: 'How old are you?'. '18 '. 'Oh, my lady, 18 years. Ah, if I had a few years of less'. And she politely: 'Never mind, not the chronological age that counts'. And I said, 'What do you understand? I said, 'If you had a few years of less'. "
I understood: it is a vice.
"No, it's a joke."
speak of women "professional."
"I have had girlfriends 'professional'. Isabella Ferrari is one that has become a famous actress. You also become educated. I was not able to read her books. Were closing their eyes to the front page. There could a clever boyfriend, Marco Tullio Giordana. Now I am twenty years Isabella reading a book a day. " Other
girlfriend "professional", Claudia Gerini.
"He speaks four languages, is very smart, informed all travel a lot. I had fun with her a lot. He was witty, funny, intelligent. He had a great sense of humor. He had a great teacher, me. "
Raffaella was also a girlfriend "professional".
"With her I was ten years. More than three years with my wife. "
How to pass the day you and Raffaella?
"Why?".
Why are you so different.
"It's true. She was a workaholic. I worked very little. And she was angry because she was earning twice as much. "
fight?
"No. I find it unbearable to the dispute. " A life in
Rai and Mediaset in four years, is not the time to do the RAI, the girls who danced and sang, Amber, the headset. How it was done? In fact, why did you go to Mediaset?
"Berlusconi was to call me. Pronto Raffaella After I had done all of the court. It was a revolution. First there was the test pattern. With Pronto Raffaella had intercepted the housewives. I like that audience. "
The first evening you do not like?
"It's time for telemorenti. I imagine them watching TV, the co drip, the priest ready for last rites, the notary will change if they want. All illiterate. As soon as there is some word which do not understand. They understand only 'dog', 'bread', 'soup with nut'. They are there with blankets even in summer and do not buy anything. To me the first evening did not like. You prey format. I am a director-author. I can format them to anyone. "
You started on the radio.
"In the Swedish Radio. I went to Sweden in 18 years with my friend and I stayed eight years. " The provincial
myth of free love, the beautiful Swedish without inhibitions?
"In my city of Arezzo, in the '50s there were even traffic lights. They were all communists and all were married in church. "
You were a communist?
"We were all Communists. And read all the texts communists. "
Marx? Gramsci?
"Do not exaggerate. The things that were then, Sartre, Pavese. Also forced me to read Proust all. I understanding read almost anything. And then the symphonic music. On Saturday evening we gathered at my house all you hear on the radio concert Martini and Rossi, live from Torino. "
remember.
"No, I do not remember anything. You were not even born. We have spent years in Arezzo and not doing anything. After eating the soup at home, we met in Piazza Guido Monaco, the one who invented the musical notes, at two o'clock. A piazzaccia, there were no trees, it seemed to stay in Benghazi. None of us had money, but one whose name he bought two sacks and National, I remember, two National. We did not do anything. But we read so much. Arezzo there were not even mobile. And in those few who were, you shouted. 'Prontooooo!'. When I saw the Swedes on the phone whispering that I thought they were kidding. "
What were the women then? Jealous?
"No, but I figured."
Remember the first girl?
"Of course I remember."
Swedish or Arezzo?
'Arezzo? There were no women in Arezzo. I remember only men. At most strange intabarrate all classmates so that you could not tell what was underneath. Aprons, overcoat. Alien. "
then? First love?
"Finnish. Anita. The daughter of a famous surgeon. Unbelievable, we went to his villa, the two of us, there was also the father. I was shocked and terrified. It was all very different up there the North. "
That is not what you have returned to Arezzo?
"The first time I went to Arezzo, on the train, the train I heard the announcement: 'Arezzo, Arezzo station'. I said, 'I can not, I'll be back'. It seemed to return to the Middle Ages. "
What is love for you?
"I remember when Susanna Agnelli said his brother, 'You know John, I fell in love'. And the brother said: 'In love? But only the servants fall in love '. "
It is also for you?
"No, but really?".
John, did you ever in love?
"I'm not one of those who lose their heads."
So you never love.
"It's important to have the long bench."
clear. You're talking about reserves?
"One goes away and there is now another. Boom! Prettier, younger. But we must talk about it? ".
you mind?
"No, but who knows what people think."
What to think? What you put in 90 years with a fifteen. Betrayal?
"Little stuff. They are monogamous. But a long bench at a time. " If you dry
is betrayed?
"Yes. Abandoned now, castling and out. "
Of course, you have a long bench.
"I took the Swedes. If history is over is over. " I can not believe
you is not never been in love.
"I had moments of great passion. Isabella Ferrari I liked a lot. It was a very tender love story, beautiful. Claudia Gerini not talk about it, it was a beautiful story. " Woo woo
or come?
"I tend to woo me, sometimes I can not. Unfortunately I'm not a suitor. My only weapon is the chatting, talking about the stun. That's why I always hated dancing. Among 150 years historians will talk about the dancing end of the millennium as a place of torture. They will say: 'We went at night, always walk in, shake, sweat, were blinded by lasers, deafened by the sounds always the same. Until they confessed '. "
Your first gain?
"Sweden. I made the interpreter at an auction of furs. They gave me a huge amount, 300 thousand pounds. Often I was the chaperone important Italians who arrived in Sweden. Quasimodo was when I took him everywhere for an Oscar, museums and galleries. In the end, destroyed, she said: 'But here you do not fuck?'. "
What else did you do?
"For a while, 'I wrote rookie, short stories, short stories. One thing boring.
When I did not do more sent to the publisher of the stories of Agatha Christie. "
a scam.
"The editor called me and said: 'The latest stories suck'. It fired me. " The first gain in
show?
'songs. I wrote The World, a song by Jimmy Fontana. I've bought a house. Twenty million. All songs by Raffaella still make me a lot of money. "
gain more crazy that you had?
"No, I mean. These figures are exaggerated. A reader might say: but look at that asshole! I would say so too. "
course, since you're a communist.
"I do not see why if I am a Communist who refuse to give me money."
Are you a communist?
"The Rai are always passed for a communist. When you attach a license is like a brand. Communist? Communist. But Communist rosewater. Not an activist. " Communist
or not?
"I have always voted Communist Giorgio Amendola attended, and was a friend of George Crawley, director of Paese Sera. Graduate communist. But I did not do the demonstrations. "
not you went to attack.
"No. But I went to celebrate at workshops dark when you win. "
The last vote you have given?
"I want to keep it hidden. I'm always a leftist, but it is something so vague. Those left are boring, religious. But even those are boring the left going right. I also have friends in every case on the right. My best friend is a senator from An, Giuseppe Consolo. "
When you see an old communist past right impression you do?
"I do not find a grave sin. Why be a monotheist? How to stay with the same woman for 80 years. It's bullshit. " A
you have never given the turncoat for having back and forth Rai-Mediaset?
"No, nobody told me. At first it tells me I show my contract and convince him. You know who bothers me? The oncologist world that goes to parties. The magistrate reveler who attends the terraces. Those who give the life sentences, those which determine the life of a man must stay home to study. Do not go to Billionaire. "
What do you think of flattery? There are programs on television are accused of flattery.
"But it's their job. The presenter is a flatterer by definition. Mica all'invitato can say: she is a big asshole. Who goes on TV sin of vanity. Costanzo is a manager of vanity. Exploits the vanity of man. If there were evil people should be no more. The adulation is often an exaggerated form of education. "
Who do you like right?
"I avail myself of the Fifth Amendment."
Come on.
'politicians' I only like one. Francesco Cossiga. Unconditionally. It is original, intelligent, brilliant, tell wonderful things. A true entertainer. "
Berlusconi?
"As a politician? I'd rather not talk about it. You always been kind to me. I do not want to speak badly. "
How did you hear about us?
"I met via the Soul. Convinced me right away. He was born a salesman. But I gave myself. In fact, I gave a lot of money. Since then I have met two or three times. A funny guy. I always tell jokes. Crazy stuff. "
A joke you told?
"But do not write it. Natalia Estrada to which the mother said, 'Brava, go to Italy, without a family'. "
calls you often?
"Yes. Or call the head of Rome, Vasile, who pass it to me. But I did not understand anything because I'm a bit 'deaf, he always speaks and sub-cellular Vasile sucked. Then I said, 'Yes, yes, yes'. And when I realized that I was telling a joke, I laughed. And every now and then, 'OK, all right'. Vasile then took up the phone and say, 'Doctor, how many times must I tell him?. Boncompagni not got a pipe '. "
is true that when arguing with Chiambretti Chiambretti there?
"But no. It was just a different way of doing television. He is a professional, I am one who never takes seriously what he does. He spends all his time talking about the program. I do not give a shit program. But Chiambretti is a great character, not arrogant, not greedy, not prostitute. You professionalissimo. Unfortunately, we believe too. My slogan is: 'early and evil'. Better than 'Slowly and evil'. "
But "quickly and well"?
"quickly and well he can not nobody."
Game of the tower. Just one. Renzo Arbore and Raffaella Carra?
'Save Renzo. Among men understand each other more. "
Among men work better?
"With Magalli he laughed a lot. He is also one of those who arrive at the last minute. We have a lot of affinities. Speak strap. I say, 'Maga, stop making jokes. Do not you do more work '. But he does not refrain from speaking ill of someone. It's a kind of pathology. The disease the beat. "
You have no lines?
"I've got jokes, too."
But do not you tell.
"If someone gives me 5 million € I tell myself."

0 comments:

Post a Comment