Natalino Balasso
Natalino Balasso: someone remembers to "Zelig" (Italy 1) porn actor in the role, or those in the teacher's expert Sumerians. But this spring, his triumph has been the elections. In his shows just told her attempts to be elected to compete with Polo and his Olive Tree Plank Balasso. Tomorrow, Lavarone, the Convention Centre, at 17.30, recounts his adventures policies. But today, with the South, agreed to do a preview.
How did the election?
The question is brutal.
And the answer?
The truth?
Truth.
I am just saying to her. We were trumpet.
You are not a true politician. No true political admits defeat.
We are for transparency. We have a direct way of speaking. We have always been the policy of small steps. Small and very fast.
What do you mean?
do not know. We have run in this election alone.
What is this "we"? Majestatis a plural?
No, when I say we I mean the Plank Balasso.
How many were you? Many
. The actress Vulvona Thompson for example. All trumpet.
But why? Why
We had spoken clearly to the electorate. We were not told lies. We said that such alliances with Knight did not want to because we had enough of the horse. These are harsh statements and has not been understood. The
have alienated moderate voters?
The electorate has had a moderate flow of votes towards the back of Mr 'Heats of Italy. If he was not there I was in Parliament.
Why the left has lost?
Why did not care.
Indifferent?
little different. It looked like the Democrats.
What was the program of the Plank Balasso?
Balasso The Plank is a movement that preaches the absolute inaccuracy. The total ignorance of politics. We thought that Italians liked.
It is not like it?
E 'loved it but opponents were able to implement a much greater our ignorance. We were also exceeded in carelessness.
What is the politician who do you like most?
Cacciari. Will the policy as a service to the community. And it was the trumpet.
Who does not like? In
Polo you can fish in the pile without looking.
have been submitted by non-political but technical. Technical
? To me they seemed employees.
Berlusconi had promised to lower taxes.
Ah ha!
But that answer is?
Ah ha! Who amazes me most is the League. Bossi says he's got hard and then drops his pants in front of the Knight. And the horse.
Would vote again?
Oh God, we vote again?
No, so to speak.
E 'better than the Olive Tree will face two years without taking part in competitions. Training. MATCH friendly.
E 'right to vote the poor?
No. The poor vote for Berlusconi.
But the Constitution?
All right, let them vote, but not nice.
But if they were a party. The party of the poor ...
Great idea! Win elections. A few more years of Berlusconi and the party takes the majority of the poor.
Just that the women vote?
No. women vote for Berlusconi. Women love the clean man, with short hair and perfumed.
There are no women left?
Very few. They are those who like men with scars. The Plank
Balasso recur?
Always. Now we have the communal elections. It will be a triumph.
Sure?
pretty sure, just us.
Who voted? Have examined the flow?
I have voted those who write the filth in the toilets.
Maybe you are confused and went to vote in the toilets.
Sure. There are many cards yet to gather around.
She is right or left?
I am the Magone if I say so. Right and left are intangible concepts. I just hope that people become better. There is too much evil around.
Berlusconi If he asks you to respond with force Italy what?
hard. Decline the pants now and I do give a lot of money. I want to take the place of Ombretta Colli.
And with the money it makes?
I open a chain of porn movies in all the province of Milan. It's called income redistribution. I will make the community from the Polo.
0 comments:
Post a Comment