Gene Gnocchi
has what? Air distraught that sovrapensiero always makes it seem. He has that? Absent aspect that makes him look lazy. He has that? Sleepy appearance that makes him seem always about to fall asleep. Instead, it is lively. He writes books, he shows, is involved in broadcasting, he writes columns. E? Gene Gnocchi a penthouse, real name Eugenio goby. Penthouse so that today, at 17.30, will be Lavarone the City Library for an old book (? The world without a trace of fat?, Bompiani) and to anticipate another of which has not even decided on the title ( ? L? of intelligence? air? or? temporary accommodation of the dark?, Einaudi), a book of poems due out soon. Meanwhile, each days in the Corriere della Sera in an address book which pretends to write a diary? shade of an umbrella of bathroom Neptune, tormenting fictional and real characters, but especially the three Savoy trying in every way to return to Italy.
Gene Savoy these? you seem like really?
little smarter, reading their interviews.
C? Tenderness when you talk.
Definitely. They have a childish attitude, are children. After all, this idea is an idea of \u200b\u200bthe rule a bit? childlike, fairy-tale.
C? Was once a king?
Exactly.
But we make them fall?
Let them fall. Would not discomfort. I do not believe three people are dangerous. They seem a little family for good, quiet. We only need a
? Interview a week to avert the danger.
course. Defuse it by yourself.
Why do all these things?
tenaciously pursues the philosophy that it is better to do ten things that make a good evil.
Better a day as a lion or a hundred as a sheep?
Better one hundred days of a lion. Looking, look, feel.
What does it mean? Temporary accommodation of the dark?
temporary accommodation of nothing. The darkness is there? we do not know. Place what you do not know is impossible. I explained?
I know as soon as possible. E? Intelligence? Air?
The world will always remain unknown, speaking of intelligence? Air is a lost bet. The world goes on its way.
Ah, well I wanted to say. Six for the majority or proportional?
am against bipolarity. The more parties there are the happier I am. Although similar or slightly different.
As you can see the Italian political situation?
I always measure the local dimension which I live. There are fewer and fewer people in authority. Less and less dignity. Even here in Bicester becomes Adviser City or enter into what we believe people come common perfect fools.
But when they arrived in perfect conditions continue to behave like idiots?
course. Consistency is important.
American elections?
I'm interested in the characters of contour not bad son arrested for speeding.
will lose votes to his father?
Maybe it turns out that teenagers love this guy goes down to 150? Hours.
election could be a trick.
course, to catch the votes of those aged 10 to 15 years.
Who should be the leader of the left?
Giovanni Rana. What
of tortellini?
E? l? antiberlusconismo ideal candidate is an entrepreneur, the bonhomie of the party? Unit, tortellini right and left.
But the tortellini would represent a conflict of interest.
So what? The conflict of interest now is required. You can not make the prime minister without a conflict of interest. E? among the prerequisites to introduce himself. Being an adult and have a conflict of interest.
How did it go with Cristina Parodi?
Fine.
was a girl you could fall in love?
No. As the wife of George Gori Director of Channel 5, c? was a clause which excluded that I could fall in love with her. With high penalty.
future projects?
? Laugh?, A comedy program on RAI 2,? Those that football? and then the comic version of? Taratatà?, to be called? Perepepè?.
but it took a comic version?
will overcome the unintentional comedy of Taratatà.
An example.
The directory in which we will explain how to tell if your rock idol is in decline.
How do I know?
There are five indicators. Tell me
two.
E? passed if you write lyrics by Giorgio Faletti. Or if you sing for the pope.
You cheer?
only players, not teams. Cassano Bari of the Zidane of Juventus. And others.
you still play?
course, 65 of the Dairy Parma midfielder. Uisp senior amateur championship.
you a number ten.
A ten classic, a big foot.
When you stop playing to take your number ten dairy 65 as they did with Marathon and Baresi?
not they can afford. The dairy has only a pack of 65 mesh.
you as you are?
Normal.
And then?
When they are cute together.
What you do not like you?
I never say no, even when I am invited to Lavarone. Should I say no, perhaps I should say, then say it and all? Last time I regret and I would not come. From the hole to
? Last?
Not this time.
Who would you like?
A great soccer. Rivera, Platini.
Why are you a player failed.
Exactly.
You fall in love often?
books, music. Umberto Bellintani, poet of Mantua, Don Mariani of DM3.
Who is nice?
Altan.
Who do you hate?
Ennio Doris, to Mediolanum.
know him?
No. L? I have only seen in photos of advertisements and commercials.
C? Is any reason why you're annoying?
No. So what?
I like to think that both Ennio Doris? Most annoying man in the world.
0 comments:
Post a Comment